The Panda PeriodicalIMPORTANT DATES
- October 7- Early Release Day
- SPIRIT WEEK IS OCTOBER 10-14
- October 12- PTA Board meeting 5:45 in Media Center
- October 13- PTA Meeting and Read-A-Thon Kick Off 6pm in Cafe
- October 19- Early Release Day
- October 21- No School
- October 26- ALL DAY Spirit Day at Natty Greene's
- We will be having our 2nd PTA meeting Thursday October 13th. 6pm in the Cafe. zoes kitchen will be there for dinner (see menu below)
- CASH ONLY!!
- zoes menu
- It's also the night of the Read-A-Thon kick off. Teachers will have themed rooms and you can visit them to earn minutes towards your read-a-thon total.
SPIRIT WEEK OCTOBER 10-14
Join the Brooks Global Community in celebrating our wonderful school and get excited about the Read-A-Thon!
- Monday- Blue and Green Brooks Day
- Tuesday- Global Costume Day
- Wednesday- Wacky Tacky Day
- Thursday- Dress as a Book Character
- Friday- Sports Day
JOIN THE PTA
- Anyone can join the PTA! Parents, Grandparents, Students, and Siblings
- It's Easy! Fill out a Membership Form and Return to Brooks with cash or check
During the year we have numerous Spirit Nights.
Spirit Nights are a great way to help Brooks Global earn money for our PTA budget.
It's a fun evening at a restaurant (or store).
We earn a percentage of the proceeds and you don't have to worry about dinner that night. Your kids even get to visit with friends.
Volunteers needed for Brooks Book Exchange!
Please arrive at 7:35 to set up as the students arrive.
For each book brought in, give the student a card. They will return the card once they find a book they want. There is no limit on the number of books they can bring in. We ask that they are not board or activity books. Be sure to check for library books as well!
Start loading the cart when the 7:55bell rings and remind the children to hurry so they won't be tardy for class. You can reach me by cell/text at 336-493-1661.
It will be helpful if you can sign up for the same time each month if you can. Thank you in advance! I will be there most mornings as well.
If you have a question about an event or to add something to the newsletter,
please email Jaime Bunnell