- SPIRIT NIGHTS
- During the school year, we have spirit nights. This is a fun way to come out and eat dinner or go skating and benefit the school.
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
- Each Box Top is worth $0.10 to the PTA. You don't think that is very much? Consider that if every student brought 1 Box Top to school each month, the PTA would receive $400. Please turn these in to your classroom teacher.
- CAMPBELL'S LABELS FOR EDUCATION
- The UPC symbols from Campbell's products are redeemable for school supplies.Please turn these in to your classroom teacher.
- TYSON REWARD LABELS
- There is a tyson label that is redeemable for school supplies. Please turn these in to your classroom teacher.
- MY COKE REWARDS
- You will need to enter the codes at www.mycokerewards.com and donate the points to Brooks Global. Or you may turn them in to your classroom teacher.
- HONEY BAKED HAM GIFT CERTIFICATES
- We will be selling Honey Baked Certificates for face value. Honey Baked will then donate a portion of the sale to the PTA.
- VIC AND MVP CARDS
- Cards must be re-linked every school year. We have made it easy for you!
- EARN FREE SCHOLASTIC BOOKS
- With Kellogg's Family Rewards™, Great Starts lead to Great Stories. Here's how to earn your FREE Scholastic book from Kellogg:
- COLLECT three codes found inside specially marked Kellogg's®, Keebler® and Cheez-It ® packages.
- ENTER CODES online.
- REDEEM your free book from the Scholastic Collection.
- You may also donate your points to Brooks Global Studies through the website.
- See website for all participating products and how to donate to Brooks Global Studies: https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/promotions/freebook/how.html
At Brooks Global Studies, we prepare students to become active, knowledgeable participants in a global society. Our studies lead them to understand how their actions as individuals impact the larger community of their classroom and the school, just as the actions of a single country affects the world. Our children learn to genuinely respect and accept the differences that make people and their cultures unique.