The overall purpose of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite everyone (anyone can join!) and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
Brooks PTA 2017-2018
President: Jaime Bunnell / firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Vice President: Takisha Hayes / email@example.com
2nd Vice President: Tiffany Johnson / firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Heather Sligh / email@example.com
Secretary: Samantha Price / firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill Farhner / email@example.com
Betty Rouse / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandy Byrd / email@example.com
Marci Peace / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Carter / email@example.com
Communications: Jaime Bunnell / firstname.lastname@example.org
FBI: Rich Crutchfield / email@example.com
Hospitality: Christine Murray / firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Rebates: Colleen Sovich / email@example.com
K Rep Customer Rebates:
1st Grade Rep Customer Rebates:
2nd Grade Rep Customer Rebates:
3rd Grade Rep Customer Rebates:
4th Grade Rep Customer Rebates:
5th Grade Rep Customer Rebates:
Art Fundraiser: Tiffany Estes
Spirit Wear: Jaime Bunnell / firstname.lastname@example.org
Yearbook: Paula Lineberry / email@example.com and Sharon Lineberry / firstname.lastname@example.org
Literacy: Colleen Chenail / email@example.com /
Accelerated Reader: Kristin Fahrner / firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Exchange: Joy Wicker / email@example.com
Book Fair Chair: Nan Stevens / firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Fair Committee: Colleen Pinyan / email@example.com
Membership: Joy Wicker / firstname.lastname@example.org
Blood Drive: Colleen Sovich / email@example.com
Buildings/Grounds: Sandra Lubchenko / firstname.lastname@example.org
Buildings/Grounds Committee: Sharon Guerrero / email@example.com
Cultural Arts/Reflections: David Deasy / firstname.lastname@example.org
5th Grade Graduation:
Volunteers: Colleen Sovich / email@example.com
Principal: Dr. Darcy Kemp / firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher Representative: Chuck Buckley / email@example.com