The overall purpose of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite everyone (anyone can join!) and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
Brooks PTA 2023-2024
President: Julia Burge
Vice President of Fundraising: Carrie Kerby
Vice President of Hospitality: Krista Johnston
Treasurer: Stephanie Williams
Secretary: Meredith Topolka
Teacher Representative: Jaime Bunnell
Principal: Mary Sluder / firstname.lastname@example.org